Economy Downdraft Table
Heavy Duty. No Frills.
The modular design allows for multiple tables to be bolted together to accommodate larger parts or to create work cells. Hinged deflector walls are also available in 10” or 18” high. Our heavy duty fiberglass grates reduces part scratching.
Downdraft workbenches or tables minimize the migration of dust from sanding, grinding and deburring operations into the ambient space surrounding the process. The versatile design of the downdraft table allows the unit to be independently attached to a wet or dry dust collector or be an attachment in a central dust collector configured system. The downdraft tables are available with open or enclosed tops and ergonomically friendly by allowing the operator to sit down while performing their work. No other manufacturer offers this versatility coupled with this many sizes.
- 11 gauge steel hopper and braces
- 3/16” thick angle iron legs
- 3/16” foot plates
- 100% seam welded
- Marine grade powder coating; euro grey
- Ergonomic: Sit down or stand up operation
- Fiberglass work grates (40% open)
- 300 pound weight capacity
- Grate spacer plate (36” deep models only)
- Removable deflector walls
- Magnetic base fluorescent light
- Magnetic base safety shield
Click here for the spec sheet.