Sludge Vacuum Filtration System
- Coated Steel Filtration Tank with Removable Head
- Reversible Air Powered Vacuum Pump (19 cfm @ 80 psi; 30 gpm)
- 1/4″ Air Regulator/Filter
- 1/4″ Ball Valve
- 25 Micron (smaller micron available) x 7″ x 32″ Polypropylene Felt Filter Assembly spare 25 micron polypropylene felt filters
- 10′ x 1.5″ Vacuum Hose
- Cam and Groove Connectors for easy maintenance
- Two Piece Angled Vacuum Wand Vacuum Tool Head System
- Dolly NOT INCLUDED
- Compressed Air Hose
- Compressed Air Hose Couplings
- Air Supply
*Specifications subject to change without notice.Click here for the spec sheet.
Make keeping your wet dust collector clean a little easier with a sludge vac. Pumps water, swarf and sludge out of wet dust collector sump, filters, then pumps the water back into the sump. Includes air powered pump system, drum, filter, spare filter, air regulator, vacuum hose and wand, and system dolly. Requires 19 cfm @ 80 psi.
Available in 30, 55 & 110 Gallon capacity. The sludge vac offers a quick, efficient and less messy way to keep the water in your wet dust collector clean and filtered. Manually cleaning out the sump can be messy, and dirty water in a wet dust collector can get pretty stinky. Solve the cleaning problem with a sludge vac!